- The state or condition of being holy.
state or condition of being holy
- German: Heiligkeit
- Telugu: పవిత్రత (pavitrata)
Holiness is a synonym for sanctity, the state of being holy or sacred.
"Holiness" may also refer to:
- The Holiness movement, a specific tradition within evangelical Christianity. Several related Protestant denominations and movements include the word "Holiness" in their names.
- His Holiness or Your Holiness, official styles of address in reference to the leaders of several specific religious groups.
- The Holiness Code, found in the Bible at Leviticus 17-26.
Christianity, Christlikeness, Christliness, angelicalness, awesomeness, awfulness, beauty of holiness, blessedness, consecration, devotion, devoutness, divineness, divinity, eternity, fear of God, glory, godlikeness, godliness, godly-mindedness, goodness, hallowedness, heavenliness, heavenly-mindedness, holy-mindedness, immutability, ineffability, inenarrability, inexpressibility, infinite goodness, infinite justice, infinite love, infinite mercy, infinite power, infinite wisdom, infinity, inviolability, inviolableness, light, majesty, numinousness, odor of sanctity, omnipotence, omnipotency, omnipresence, omniscience, omnisciency, otherworldliness, piety, piousness, pureness, pureness of heart, purity, righteousness, sacredness, sacrosanctity, sacrosanctness, sainthood, saintlikeness, saintliness, saintship, sanctitude, sanctity, seraphicalness, sovereignty, spiritual-mindedness, spirituality, ubiquity, unearthliness, unity, unspeakability, unutterability, unworldliness, venerability, venerableness